Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fish still in my hunny hole

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish still in my hunny hole

Fished the hunny hole again on the 16th with Firehelmet we caught 22 nice crappie no slabs but all was keepers and kinda tasted like a slab Then on the 17th we fished it again only 10 crappie a boat load of white bass This is a ledge off the main river with a big eddie current that flows up river Im wondering if we have depleted the supply or not although the fish we did catch on the 17th was bigger than the ones on the 16th . im thinking this is a staging area but the fish are scattered not stacked up like i would think.Maybe there resident fish .Any thoughts ??

Post Thanks / Like

Man I have to try and find a few places like down near the dam on my end of the lake.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Default pics from last week

here is some of the ones that were caught last week. always a good day to see a smile like that. Me (firehelment and my son Mason) hey papaw thanks for taking me fishing...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

man those are some nice fish. I normally fish the warrior river in alabama but we havent gotten any report of good catches yet and I can't go because I'm working to hard
    Hey where's my float.