Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fall Brawl, more than catching fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall Brawl, more than catching fish

I learned something last weekend at the Fall Brawl. Even tho we blanked we still had one of our most memorable fishing trips. We met some really nice and interesting folks that we had not met at our first FB last year.
    The weigh in was fun to watch, especially seeing the young boys doing good.
    And Don's new format of having those that did catch fish, telling how they did it. Congrat's to Tim & Logan, Garland and Jerimiah, Conrad & Jonathan.
    We really enjoyed the Sat. nite dinner, C&W Band and dancing. We hope to be able to do that again. It gave us a chance to talk to some who we might not have had the chance to. Got to sit by Paul and he was very informative about fishing, I had never talked with Paul before then. Also got to meet Todd, Nathan, Gregg, Fat Boy and his son and I missed some names, please forgive me. It was a real pleasure to meet you all.
    The Sunday fish fry was really great and we got to talk with some more of the great crappie catchers like Robert Limburg and his sons. Had a good long talk with Robert, giving us tips on the jig fishing. You guys really have a wealth of knowledge about crappie fishing.
    Conner it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife.
    DG and Blackie we really missed you guys after the tournament.
    Don & Jackie York at Eden's Resort, Crappiepappy, DG and all you other people that help and contribute to these tournaments.Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
    Bob & Zenna

Post Thanks / Like

It was nice talking to you also Kokomo Bob. Hope you and Crappiehunter, aka Todd Miller, get to fish home waters soon. Take care.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default KB & Zenna

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Bob
    I learned something last weekend at the Fall Brawl. Even tho we blanked we still had one of our most memorable fishing trips. We met some really nice and interesting folks that we had not met at our first FB last year.
    The weigh in was fun to watch, especially seeing the young boys doing good.
    And Don's new format of having those that did catch fish, telling how they did it. Congrat's to Tim & Logan, Garland and Jerimiah, Conrad & Jonathan.
    We really enjoyed the Sat. nite dinner, C&W Band and dancing. We hope to be able to do that again. It gave us a chance to talk to some who we might not have had the chance to. Got to sit by Paul and he was very informative about fishing, I had never talked with Paul before then. Also got to meet Todd, Nathan, Gregg, Fat Boy and his son and I missed some names, please forgive me. It was a real pleasure to meet you all.
    The Sunday fish fry was really great and we got to talk with some more of the great crappie catchers like Robert Limburg and his sons. Had a good long talk with Robert, giving us tips on the jig fishing. You guys really have a wealth of knowledge about crappie fishing.
    Conner it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife.
    DG and Blackie we really missed you guys after the tournament.
    Don & Jackie York at Eden's Resort, Crappiepappy, DG and all you other people that help and contribute to these tournaments.Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
    Bob & Zenna

We really enjoyed seeing you at the FB. If Zenna wouldn't scare Blackie & me about beating us we just might fish the SF. We tried to tell you minnow dippers to leave those things at home but you wouldn't listen...LOL...If Zenna makes the cover of another magazine this Fall please post it on the Brag Board.

Take care of the shoulder and eat a few of the filets you have packed away......
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

DG, I think she fired me she said not only was I uncapable of catching fish I couldn't find any either.
    Maybe we should have been using Jerry's rosy reds.
    I'm trading fish for deer meat so I will have something to do this winter. Making jerky. The new secret crappie bait.
    See you at the Fling
    B&Z