Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hi-seas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi-seas

Came in from blowing snow out of drive way -only about 3-4 inches, sat down for a cup of coffee(yea had get my own,didn't see bob#1 serving today:D:D) turned on boob tube there's bill dance fishing show -anywho in middle of show is one of his commercials all about Hi-SEAS fish line & its now the only one he will use(hiseas.net/) Even at end of show it shows stren laying on his work bench next to his lures but he doesn't say the word stren at all/or its been cut out. Never heard of this line before-I guess something new every day.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I believe these guys on tv is going to say whatever their sponsors want them to say as long as those paychecks keep rolling...just my .02

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I watched a video of wally spider riggin with driftmaster rod holders. He must not like his own

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't watch Shaw Grigsby at all when he's pumpin products. And every trip doesn't start at Dicks. Unless your address is fort knox.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Lol !!! ....

ANY tv angler has to hawk the sponsors products ... it's what pays the bills.

I like to watch Billy D, over most of the other "tv anglers", because he does give more "information" about fishing than the others do. Most of them merely show themselves catching fish, using a specific bait, and hawking it as the "only" thing that'll get you bit :p (when we all know that, come the next day, you may not get a bite on that bait)

To put the whole thing into perspective : I saw a Bill Dance episode where he was Bluegill fishing with his adult daughter. They reflected on a past show, when she was a little girl, and she was using crickets (which she called "chirps"). She asked him why he didn't use the crickets, and his reply was something on the order of .... because the baitshop didn't sponsor the show :p

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

It's all about the money,very little product loyalty without it.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie