Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wonder wally marshall no longer at BPS ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default wonder wally marshall no longer at BPS ?

i have been check wally marshall crappies rods on BPS and seem like it has been remove his name on most of BPS crappies rods and wonder will walley marshalll degsin their own rods and sell anywhere ??
    any information about wally marshall rods but hope he would able to add some of extra fast rods at 4 1/2 to 6 footer spinning rods for light jigs 1/80 to 1/16 oz

Post Thanks / Like

All indications are that BPS did not renew his contract.

Post Thanks / Like

oh ok just wonder and what would wally marshall going to do with his productions and his custom crappies rods if they're not renew the contact with BPS ?
    new sponsor and better quaiify rods degsin ?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

wonder if any specs on 2011 wally marshall series ? will they be same as BPS they have for 15 yr since ? well i remeber my first ultra light from BPS is tennennse and it was like extra fast taper and i like that, it was like back in 1990
    would like to see wally make a better and win over gloomis ultra light in extra fast to moderate ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JTClark View Post
    wonder if any specs on 2011 wally marshall series ? will they be same as BPS they have for 15 yr since ? well i remeber my first ultra light from BPS is tennennse and it was like extra fast taper and i like that, it was like back in 1990
    would like to see wally make a better and win over gloomis ultra light in extra fast to moderate ..
    Better quality control I hope. I bought a spinning combo at BPS Sunday, went to the River Monday, 5th cast the rod broke! I had seen some reports of this but I couldn't believe they would just snap, yup they do. good looking setup too, rod and reel had dark green metal flake finish, IM6 rod 6 1/2 ft I think, very smooth reel. I put the reel on a BPS Micro Lite 5 ft 6 in rod I had in the boat and caught 2 Bass and a Crappie.

I guess I'll go back to BPS and exchange it for another if they still have them. If not I'll try to find another Micro Lite a little longer, they have a good feel to them.

Post Thanks / Like

I read where he is going to sell his product wih Wal-Mart.
    Yea, I caught a limit! Did'nt you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Police View Post
    I read where he is going to sell his product wih Wal-Mart.
    so much for the quality if thats the case

Post Thanks / Like

just got email from wally marshall and he didnt tell anytings but say " product coming soon " and i wonder what he's going have that stuffs and specs on 2011 but it must be better one than they used to have at BPS ? who know and let find out what he going to bring out ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JTClark View Post
    ... i wonder what he's going have that stuffs and specs on 2011 but it must be better one than they used to have at BPS ? who know and let find out what he going to bring out ..
    It'll be the same stuff, just without any mention of Bass Pro. They'll probably make the rods in the same factories in China where they're being made now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast