Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Myoutdoor TV e-mail today

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Myoutdoor TV e-mail today

Got an E-Mail from them saying they were closing down. I'm going to miss their site. They had some great shows. Just wanted to give a big thanks for what they did for the sportsman.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

NO!!!!!!!!!! they can't do it, what am I gonna watch. Well it was a great time hope they come back.

Can somone post Russ's web site, I think he said they're going to have a few of the shows there

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    NO!!!!!!!!!! they can't do it, what am I gonna watch. Well it was a great time hope they come back.

Can somone post Russ's web site, I think he said they're going to have a few of the shows there
    I hope so, I have not watched his new ones yet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok dopey me, use the search function dummy LOL (sorry bad day) Midwest Crappie MidWest Crappie TV Show and Guide Service

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys. I heard that this was going to happen. We are currently working on our website to air the shows. Hopefully the new ones will be up and running in January. Keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks,
    Russ
    MidWest Crappie TV Show and Guide Service

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update Russ. Keep up the great work you do, I enjoy every show.

Ronnie

Post Thanks / Like

Hey what date did they give for closing I was on there today and they didn't have anything about it there

Post Thanks / Like

"Here is a copy of the E-mail"

So Long and Farewell from MOTVThis will be the last MOTV Minute you receive from myoutdoortv.com.

Despite friends and supporters like you and a valiant effort on the part of many MOTV employees over the past 3+ years, we've run out of money. We'd like to thank you for your support of the site and most importantly, we want to thank the 300+ producers who supplied us with programming over the years. It was a good run, but we were too far ahead of our time to make it all work. As we blazed a trail that others will most likely follow, we made mistakes but learned a lot. The most enjoyable part of the journey was hearing from folks out there like you who loved the site and visited us almost daily.

Sometime, somewhere, somebody will be successful with this concept and we wish them the best of luck.

Please continue to follow our show producers by visiting their websites, watching their TV shows and supporting their sponsors.

We wish you all the happiest of holidays and many successful days on the water and in the field in 2011.

Happy Trails...

The Staff of MyOutdoorTV.com

Post Thanks / Like

That sucks!!!!that was a great way to spend a nasty wintertime day.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie