Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pictures of modified rigs?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures of modified rigs?

I know it would take alot of effort on you guys part...But wished everyone one take a good picture of your line rigs...modified capps & coleman and also kentucky rigs and any others? Every time I think I have one figured out someone else has a good idea also but its a little hard to picture what every one is talking about....I have fried my brain reading all this.:rolleyes:..Pictures would clear up alot of confusion! I would really apreciate it if folks would do this and then this be put in the Archives for future reference? I feel with all the years of experience on here there have been some good improvements and ideas and would benefit us that are learning these new ways of catching crappie! Thanks in advance
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

This is a pix of my spider-rigging set-up. Down side is only 1 jig tho I'm sure it would work with 2 jigs too. Up side is when moving or going to and from the lake you can slide the weight down to the lure and not have any extra line hanging down. Plus if you get hung and can reach it with your pole sometimes you can knock it loose, have never broken a tip doing that but have knocked out the tip insert. May try it with 2 jigs tomorrow just to see how well that would work.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff