Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: okay Fatboy, whats the report

Post Thanks / Like

Default okay Fatboy, whats the report

Well what were your results today? Did you go to Tims? I thought I passed you close to my house around 8 o'clock this morning. If you turned by the CO-OP on Bible Crossing Road, I live at the end of it close to the church where you turn to the Bass Club.

Post Thanks / Like

That probably was me then. I came by the church at around 8:15. Went to the bass club and went down river a bit. Caught 13 and eight were keepers. I took a guy from work and he was fishing a solid lime green jig and i started off with the Panfish Assassin in both the albino and the clear body. No luck. I switched over to a culprit that i got at the Brawl and did alright with it , nothing exciting. It was a dark body with an orange tail. Then i went to Ole' Faithful. Drug the BnM out and put on a minnow. Caught most of the fish with it, but nothing real exciting. The lake is stained to say the least and trash is floating everywhere. Had to play dodge the logs everywhere i went. I was afraid the storm would give them some lockjaw and it did. One last thing, the guy i went with refused to take his cap off when i told him we were gonna run hard. Well, he used to have a cap.