Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: totaled the wifes car on monday

Post Thanks / Like

Default totaled the wifes car on monday

well on the 15th monday i totaled the wifes car and donk know how managed to walk away with a soar left hand and feeling a little stiff i was coming back from the apple store monday night and it was raining i had just gotten off I-44 on to I-40 and i was driving in the middle lane when a newer mustang that was in the fast lane decided that he needed over in my lane and with his rear bumper and my front bumper being about 1' apart i did what every one would do i hit my brakes well that made my tires loose traction and so the my car went across the right lane of traffic ( and luckly no one was on my right side at the time) and i hit the cement barrier pretty much head on and i hit with enough force the air bag popped and the impact made the car do a 180 degree turn and butted up against the outside lane of I-40 and i ended up being exactly 1000' ft from Agnew exit and the only way i know that is because the orange and black construction sign was right behind my car and luckly no one was injured the wife was NOT with me i was the only one in the accident and as for the mustang he never even stopped he just keep on a going ill post pics later on this afternoon when i get home of what the wifes car looks like
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about the car Josh, but glad to hear you came throught it.

Gman
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

glad you were not hurt.
    The best time to fish is whenever you can.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Sometimes those car accidents seem to come out of nowhere and happen really fast. Sorry about your wife's car but just glad to hear you were able to walk away from it. The car can be replaced.:o
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.