Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Holoweeners

Post Thanks / Like

Default Holoweeners

:D Only about thirty trick or treaters this year, down quite a bit for us. They were all dressed pretty scarey some like Bass fisherpeople, some like Crappiefisherpeople, some like Walleye fisherpeople, and Some bloody Catfisherpeople!!!:D Usually have about fifty or so and the weather is beatiful, must be cause it's a school night.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Around here these is a thing that is called Trick-or-Trunk that local churches do every year. It is by far the safest thing for parents to carry their small children to without worrying about some of the crazies around nowadays. I believe each year that grows and people are getting quite content to just carry their kids there and call it a day. Society has changed so much since I was a treat or treater. Back in the day if we could walk to it we treat or treated it. Things just arent the same anymore.:o
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

That's the way it is around here in Hutchinson, but it's fun to watch all of the young people come in with there scary outfits on. I do have to admit tho that my cheeks are sore from smiling and laughing.
    We was talking and the preacher said he wished he could get that big of a turn out every Sunday, and one of the other members said maybe he should take notes. LOL ......Jim
    If your grandkids think your O K don't seek another opinion

Post Thanks / Like

In Manhattan, the kids can trick-or-treat aggieville, poyntz, and the mall on designated days. This year they also set up trick-or-treating at the KSU student union one night last week.

By the time halloween actually rolls around, we usually have more candy than we know what to do with already...
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D