Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Reelfoot fishermen

tipton troller Guest

Cool Hello Reelfoot fishermen

Where are all of the Reelfoot guys on this page. The closest thing I can see from a report standpoint is Kentucky lake. I am in Tipton County and would like some feedback if there is any from Reelfoot lake. Take it easy.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been there recently, but now that duck season is over fishing should be picking up in the lower blue basin just off Green Island point.
    You can look at past fishing reports here to get an idea for this time of year.

http://www.reelfoot.com/fishing_report.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

The best thing to do is get your boat and log chain and ask Uncle Barry if you can take off a day and go fish and give the rest of us fishermen a report.
    Troll deep

tipton troller Guest

Talking work work work

Quote Originally Posted by crappieslayer61
    The best thing to do is get your boat and log chain and ask Uncle Barry if you can take off a day and go fish and give the rest of us fishermen a report.
    Troll deep
    He don't fish or hunt or anything. Kinda hard to take off workin for a workaholic. Do ya know what i mean?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you should ask him to go fishing with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey TT , could you help me find a place or give me the name of it. I was told that there is a place in Caruthursville MO that has a lot of spider-rigging equipment ( holders- racks) I didn't catch the name of it only the town. Just thought you might be aware of it and help me. Thanks in advance
    Jesus Saves!!!!!

tipton troller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LYNYRD
    Hey TT , could you help me find a place or give me the name of it. I was told that there is a place in Caruthursville MO that has a lot of spider-rigging equipment ( holders- racks) I didn't catch the name of it only the town. Just thought you might be aware of it and help me. Thanks in advance
    grizzly jig company would be the only place I would know of in caruthersville.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it is Grizzly Jig company they got a web site you can go to and also order a catolog from there too.They also have an Ebay store on ebay they sale stuff on too.The web address is http://www.grizzlyjig.com/.Great company to buy from.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

Caught a limit there yesterday. I really had to work for them though, sitting on bites for a while to finally chatch them. I fished the upper end until wind got up. Then i drove down tho the lower end and stayed in some wind breaks. I had 30 fish all over 10" and had 3-4 probably over 2# they were 14-15 inchers (I dont have a scale). I was fishing 5-7 ft water trolling jigs and minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

Now is the time to fish the foot. Feb and March :D :D
    Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
    Ronald Reagan -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast