Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: quick info

Post Thanks / Like

Default quick info

Fished at least twice a week every week since Oct. 7th. Been to Calamus, Sherman, Davis Creek, Johnson, and Lovewell. Lately the Crappie seem to be in 19-30fow, of course around bait pods, and water temps are from 47-58. For you ice fisherman, I’ve noticed most of my catches are on or close to my ice fishing areas. So get out and get some waypoints….Pray for hard water folks.
    "Indeed, the single biggest reason we're not catching fish spring, summer, winter, or fall is that there are no fish where we're fishing."

Gord Pyzer

Post Thanks / Like

I have been finding them in around 10 fow with the water temps around 64 degrees. Some have been really close to the rocks on the Dam in around 2-3 ft. Some want it trolled and moving and then the bite quits and they want it jigged up and down really slow. They are getting really fickled lately. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

I love to ice fish myself, but last year seems to have speckled the luster for me. Just a normal season would be fine. I still have to get through that Nov walleye bite, the last few years have been very good to me. Also seem to hammer those largemouth crappie, I'm waiting for my ride right now to go get some action. I feel like a kid again, I'm so excited that I hardly slept, there will be time for that after the cleanings done. Good luck
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat