Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How Bout them Chiefs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Bout them Chiefs!!

Man the Chiefs really are playing pretty well to start the season. The division being weak will help them too. It looks like they should make a run at winning the division and hosting a playoff game. If any of you make it out to one of the games let me know...me and a buddy are there every week and there is always an extra beer and some food.

Post Thanks / Like

Got there about 9 left about 5, not feeling any pain but loving the outcome. Go State and Go Chiefs!!!!
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Feel the pain on Monday . It doesn't get much better than Tailgating at Arrowhead ....I am ready for next Sunday!

Post Thanks / Like

5-2 would be an awesome start, if we can continue the winning against the bills!!!!!! Now if we had just run the ball on 3rd and 2 last week it would most likely be 6-1.........:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbass12 View Post
    5-2 would be an awesome start, if we can continue the winning against the bills!!!!!! Now if we had just run the ball on 3rd and 2 last week it would most likely be 6-1.........:rolleyes:
    Exactly.....i like some of the calls weiss makes but ones like that leave me scratching my head especially when we have the #1 running attack in football and a qb thats not the most accurate qb in the league.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I didn't like the play call, but he has made this offense go from crap to pretty darn good....last year we would not have even been in that position....I just hope that loss doesn't come back to bite us!

Post Thanks / Like

We are a good team but could be better without some of the coaches bonehead calls,hopefully they've learned from their mistakes and we keep winning.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie