Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I resigned as moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy I resigned as moderator

:o:o I messed this board up again. So before I get booted off I'm quitting the moderation. Somebody else can have it. My :o apoligies to all. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion, you shouldn't resign. Your suggestion to have Shane help with it was a good one. That way you have an old school person and a new school person, plus between the two of you it could be decided what is negative and needs to be removed. I said before, moderation of boards is not easy for a lone person. Sometimes it's hard to tell where the kidding starts and stops.

Post Thanks / Like

i am with ima in my opinion this whole board is like life in general used to work hard play hard have agood time mpart of it is expressing my opinion many many times it was not or is not in agreement with everyone elses who cares it is mine hang in there buddy not many of us are right all the time jim

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Man....don't give up...just keep on trying
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt don't give up. There is no reason for you to quit after there has been so much good you have done for people on this site. I think having 2 is a good idea.

Post Thanks / Like

No-one has resigned, Crappie Chatt is still moderator, he just needs to step back, clam down, and release some of that emotional baggage! lol Crappie Chatt, you're a good guy, but you need some help. As suggested, and as requested, by popular demand, Shane has stepped forward to moderate the KS board, and get us back to a better place. He knows exactly the place we need to be, the fishing hot spot, the place where we can once again talk straight about fishing. Crappie Chatt will also be here, and together this will be the best message board on Crappie.com. Cheers, to new beginnings. Now go fishing, and report back to us how you all did!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    No-one has resigned, Crappie Chatt is still moderator, he just needs to step back, clam down, and release some of that emotional baggage! lol Crappie Chatt, you're a good guy, but you need some help. As suggested, and as requested, by popular demand, Shane has stepped forward to moderate the KS board, and get us back to a better place. He knows exactly the place we need to be, the fishing hot spot, the place where we can once again talk straight about fishing. Crappie Chatt will also be here, and together this will be the best message board on Crappie.com. Cheers, to new beginnings. Now go fishing, and report back to us how you all did!
    In my humble opinion this is the best durn board around. I find it very unusual that there are so many folk welling to share what is going on in the world of Crappie. I would like to thank all the posters here and all the terrific fisherman that I meet on the lakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I forgot to say, we will be deleting negative posts in an effort to redirect the flow of the board so that it becomes a fun place again. I say this so that you are not offended if your post gets deleted purposely or inadvertently. We're trying to make a change. So ksfish99, no new message board, this is the place to be! I've got more space here than I know what to do with.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I'm one of those low stress kind of guys. I would'nt be a moderator if you put a gun to my head. I've seen some real crap on crappie.com as a whole. There is more than one moderator that has made errors. Just take time to breath , reevaluate, remember that the prime directive is to advance the fishing industry through the sharing of knowledge , creating a future generation of fishermen hooked on fishing not on drugs. Any post that deters from that should be deleted. If you want to be negitive to someone call them on the phone. Or young folks don't need to be subjected to it. We are all better than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Plus 2....Well said....Now back to the football games, and the sport of fishing..Jim[/I]
    If your grandkids think your O K don't seek another opinion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast