Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humminbird

Post Thanks / Like

Default Humminbird

I have used Humminbird products for years and am getting ready to upgrade to a new combo GPS / Sonar. I don't see Humminbird mentioned much on here and am curious as to why. Can anyone give me information on why? In my upgrade should I consider other brands? Garmin, Lowrance, Eagle? Please give me some input? Thanks!
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

I like and use hummingbird. Just got a Matrix 27 with GPS for christmas and I really like it.

A bad day of fishing
    beats a good day at work.

Jerry

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Matrix 27 on the back and a Matrix 17 on the trolling motor. Fix'en to order a gps for one.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Humminbird 300 TX and it does everything I need . I am going to upgrade soon and I wouldn't think of buying another brand . I'm just doing some research on which one I want to buy . It's between the Fishfinder 535 or 565 .
    See ya Kevin ><)))*>
    Excellent

Post Thanks / Like

I have a matrix 17 mounted up front on trolling motor, and am well pleased with it. I use my handheld Gps interfaced with it by cable.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Fishfinder 565 on the rear and the matrix 47 3d on the trolling motor and like them both. The matrix 47 replaced a 3d humminbird that had been used since 1989 and was working fine when I decided to upgrade. Humminbirds are so easy to use I think "professional" fishermen thought them to be inaccurate or for novices only. They can believe what they want, but when my screen shows fish, I catch fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking matrix 17

i got my matrix 17 with gps 4 months ago, i use it up front on my trolling motor and love it:D with the ability to upgrade with other options such as the smart cast i dont think you can beat the matrix line for the money.

Post Thanks / Like

Default up grading

If I was up grading I would have to look long and hard at the new 700's they have out this year.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

If your going to upgrade to a Humminbird gps/depth finder combo, I have a new Matrix 87c. This is a color unit. Every thing comes with it including the weather sense. This unit sells for around $800. I will take $350 for the whole shooting match. Send me an email at [email protected]
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I've got the new Humminbird 787c2 and its pretty sweeeet. Comes with much higher screen resolution than the older Matrix series. Mine came with gps which is a necessity! I cant beleive I ever fished without one. I would also recommend the navionics gold or premium hotmaps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast