Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake neely henry

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake neely henry

last wed i cleaned 21 crappie all over 10 inches off my pier on white grubs.and than on thursday i claned 12 and friday in the rain i cleaned 18 . all was on white grubs over the trees i put out . ty for the reading

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Great report. Now where exactly is your pier?

Post Thanks / Like

i will tell you 1752 where a great fishing hole is if you tell me where your pier is and i fish there and like it,also if i tell anyone else i'll tell them not to tell anyone except their best buddy and they will also have to promise not to tell!

Post Thanks / Like

Rain Friday? We fished Neely Henry Friday and it was a beautiful day. We cleaned 30 that afternoon with a couple going over 2 lbs. Most were caught in 18-20 ft off water but 9 came from 6-10 ft.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Default my pier

[Q UOTE=jem270]Great report. Now where exactly is your pier? [/QUOTE]my pier is across from the old willow point on right second one on right going into the slough

Post Thanks / Like

Default heres the secert pier

Quote Originally Posted by coosajimmy
    i will tell you 1752 where a great fishing hole is if you tell me where your pier is and i fish there and like it,also if i tell anyone else i'll tell them not to tell anyone except their best buddy and they will also have to promise not to tell!
    its across from old willow point second pier on right thank you for the read

Post Thanks / Like

Default pier

bassboat,i fish above the meighan bridge(on the water)plenty of crappie for me up here,just having fun with you about your pier,i enjoy reading your post.i have a friend,rosey,who lives on virgil drive.keep up the info.nothing like crappie fishing!:D :D :p :rolleyes: