Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone Fishing ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone Fishing ?

Went to Shenango on Sunday, Pretty wind left boat at home and just shore fished, caught every kind of fish but a crappie. Fished the bridges and river too! I guess it was a TNT day. but left it at home to. I'll hit it later on this week when the weather is better. I might scout out Yellow Creek this week and report back. Fish on! Zimmy

Post Thanks / Like

I've tried to get out three times over the last week, and just couldn't pull it off. Seems the honey do list, conflicts with the fishing weather. Maybe next week...........

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got out for a few hours sunday. Fished from shore. I tried the usual fall shore spots but the wind was up to high to fish them. So i parked the car on the side of the road just past the 846 bridge and walked south over the hill and fished the west shoreline. Walked all the way around to the corner where there's 2 trees down. Didn't take any live bait with me but still caught 4 crappies and 3 gills. Had them in the bucket but decided to toss em back. Got plenty in the freezer already. Plus it's a long walk to get there.... I may go back with some minnows and maggots one morning this week. Kinda stiff from the tough walk as i haven't done that since spring. I'll take the boat out saturday and scout some spots to fish later this fall after i put the boat away.