Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay guys I want to know what your favorite plastic bait is for crappie

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Okay guys I want to know what your favorite plastic bait is for crappie

My myself really don't have a particular plastic bait that we use. But of course I use my own that I make lately we've been using a tube skirt that works very well . We are making it in a solid had which for some reason is working a little bit better we done exceptionally well with bright green head with a white tail. The plastic that I've been using is super soft and it does have a good action in the water more so than the commercial or what you can buy from the retailer . We would just like to hear feedback from you guys on what your favorite plastic bait is for crappie.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

my go to commercial plastic would be southern pro panfish stingers....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a bunch of Crappie Thunders before I got all of yours from you.I really like them .I'll be trying all of your baits out very soon.Weather is getting very nice here in the desert for the next few months until May.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite will probably be the new jelly jigs if I ever get some....just saying.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Slab Bandits in Texas Toast and Dirty Chicken! Hands down best Out!
    STICK-A-FORK-IN-ME-IM-DUMBER !
    www.CrazyAnglerTackle.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Not sure if you know this fellow from Oregon or not he makes a pretty good plastic from time to time but other than his that young'n from Missouri beaver tail baits are pretty good if you want to catch carp and one eyed catfish I really dont have a color I care for more than any other but if you dont have blue and white in your box you might be better off staying home lol
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys very interesting or the ones on the Jilly jigs I haven't heard a word back from Rick yet but I imagine I will this week some time and we will definitely post the finished product when they are available.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I would say the bobby garland baby shad and the panfish assassin run neck and neck as my favorite

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

For me,on Toledo Bend, my go to is a blue and white 2'' tube, have tried others, but i always go back to blue an white. Granite

Post Thanks / Like

Bobby Garland Baby Shads. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast