Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: boat insurance

Post Thanks / Like

Default boat insurance

Can anyone tell me what it would cost to insure a boat, motor and trailer if the total cost around $20,000 and what isurance company you trust to pay a claim if needed.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I pay $306/yr on a 20ft Skeeter bassboat through Worldwide Marine. Havent had to file a claim yet, but from I have heard others say, they are great to deal with. They are cheaper than anyone I have contacted and I set the coverages on everything including tackle and accessories.

Call Bob Luellen
    WorldWideMarineIns.com

Post Thanks / Like

We have our boat insurance through Allstate and its around $23 per month but its cheaper if you pay by the year. Around $240 per year which is around a 40 dollar savings off the monthly price.

It covers pretty much everything including our tackle, theft, fire, accident, motor, trailer, etc. Now we have our house and 3 vehicles insured with them too so I'm not sure if that price includes a multi vehicle discount or not.

Post Thanks / Like

We have boat insurance thru Progressive. 173.00 a year. We have $5000 coverage on fishing equipment. (for electronics) We do have a multi vehicle discount with them. They do pay claims pretty well.
    We have had them since 2002
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Team M&M View Post
    We have our boat insurance through Allstate and its around $23 per month but its cheaper if you pay by the year. Around $240 per year which is around a 40 dollar savings off the monthly price.

It covers pretty much everything including our tackle, theft, fire, accident, motor, trailer, etc. Now we have our house and 3 vehicles insured with them too so I'm not sure if that price includes a multi vehicle discount or not.
    I have Allstate as well, they are cheap, and your right, they cover everything including gear. I would recommend them!
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

im with charger ,i have mine with worldwide marine and others say they pay claims fast .its actually a progressive insurance policy and it was $20 higher than my old insurance policy with twice the coverage.if u want to give them a try hears the number and ask for Bob Luellen and he will answer any question u got no matter if u go with him or not .

Post Thanks / Like

when i had mine it was through travelers and i financed over 17,000 and had it paid down to 13 something and when it was stolen they paid the balance and sent me the difference between what I owed and what I had originally financed. So I pretty much had free use of a boat for over a year

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies fellows. This gives me something to go on . Always good to get other people thoughts. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

progressive for boat insurance
    The "King" is coming
    This could be the Day....
    RETIRED LOUISIANA CRAPPIE HUNTER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prefers shiners View Post
    progressive for boat insurance
    :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast