Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: another pour and 2 new colors!

Post Thanks / Like

Default another pour and 2 new colors!

wow i think im goin be gettin some more plastic sometime soon lol!im gettin low with the quart container i been using from.anyways i used oil based art paints for coloring and they worked great!i did a batch of pink and one of red.i was shootin for white instead of the pink,but i added some red glitter that was kina not the right type of glitter for plastic and it melted and blended into the plastic and it came out pink instead of white.im happy to know i can use regular art glitter for coloring plastic!so far crayons,oil paint,and now glitter.this is the first time i did 2 tone baits.also did some trout worms in each color,so now i have 3 different colors of them to throw that i made!pics may be a little blury because i used my phone,sorry

Christopher Spaloss's Photos | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

justbe careful mixing different things, it can be very dangerous doing that

Post Thanks / Like

yah,i was pretty careful,i even did everything outside this time

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bxn View Post
    wow i think im goin be gettin some more plastic sometime soon lol!im gettin low with the quart container i been using from.anyways i used oil based art paints for coloring and they worked great!i did a batch of pink and one of red.i was shootin for white instead of the pink,but i added some red glitter that was kina not the right type of glitter for plastic and it melted and blended into the plastic and it came out pink instead of white.im happy to know i can use regular art glitter for coloring plastic!so far crayons,oil paint,and now glitter.this is the first time i did 2 tone baits.also did some trout worms in each color,so now i have 3 different colors of them to throw that i made!pics may be a little blury because i used my phone,sorry

just make sure the glitter you're using is not metal if you use a microwave oven.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

i'll hafta remember that.i use a hotplate you plug in.my dad did pick up a microwave for me at a yard sale today tho.

Post Thanks / Like

are your beetle grubs full rounded or flat on one side????

Other than that looking good!!!!

Fatman