Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: my new trout worms performed good!

Post Thanks / Like

Default my new trout worms performed good!

got lotta small bluegills and 3 crappies tonight on a small piece of my trout worms on a tiny 1/80 jig head bare lead not painted.2 of em were nice and filleted em.might be havin em tomoro for dinner along with some of the bluegill fillets from this summer.its been so long since i brought home some decent sized crappies!feels good to have em!was windy and hardly any people out today.my dad got a nice bass on strike king bitsy pond minnow in firetiger and some bluegills.i caught some small bass on one too.also got some bluegills on the flyrod with a firetiger fly i tied.was nice day,we got out late tho so didn't have a whole lot of time,still had fun tho.

Christopher Spaloss's Photos | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

BXN,
    It's great when you catch fish on something you make. Nothing like it!! I admire your creativity and making your own stuff.Have fun and enjoy life.
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good I'm glad to see that you've done well with your plastics I am sending you a PM.

www.bobsjigs.com