Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mirror image shad

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mirror image shad

Found an interesting lure at Walmart tonight. Mirror Image Rigged Shad 2" 2 Pack by renosky in a lite lime green. Anyone ever use these? Pretty cheap. 2 lures and a jig head for $1.30. I looked hard and couldn't find an online image to post online except for the much bigger versions from their own website.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Would these happen to be them?

Found them at Mirror Image Rigged Shad 2" 2 Pack

THE BEST TIME TO FISH IS WHEN IT'S RAINING AND WHEN IT'S NOT RAINING

Post Thanks / Like

RenoskyLure, Inc.: Supper shad

Post Thanks / Like

Decent looking bait but I can make the spinner and jig head portion and crappieseeker has a bait that looks pretty much like it. I just hate buying a bait and only having one extra.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

I saw that online and that is not the bait. Look at the card, it's a Betts bait. It's a website error.

I'm being lazy and not taking a pic and posting it, but it's a real interesting looking bait if it swims anywhere as good as it looks.

Here is a pic of the 7 inch version from renosky's website. http://www.renoskylures.com/Merchant...s7-grnfull.jpg The color isn't the same and since it's so much smaller it's a little different, but you definitely get the idea of what it looks like from that. Renosky's site is pretty much 5 yr old web tech and doesn't have the 2 incher anywhere. It's probably a walmart only product.

The one I got has 2 bodies and a jighead.
    Last edited by GRIZZ; 08-25-2010 at 03:49 PM.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

for whats its worth i like'em,and love the beetle spin style/color also,just my oppoin.
    and if i could find them smaller then small what 1/16 for brim with bronze/siver and would like to start farting around instained to muddey water? Thats just me as i trhow alot of beetle spins/and stained to muddey water heats up faster. now dont throw rocks at me just food for thought.
    Reel foot yankee