Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I was on my way to Florida via Americus

Post Thanks / Like

Default I was on my way to Florida via Americus

After I picked my cousin we were on our way and crossed over Blakshear Lake. Seemed to be a nice size lake. I wish I had more time and a boat, Ida had to try them slabs!!!
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know when you get back this way.....maybe able to work it out to meet up and use my boat and you can show me how ya'll catch all those pigs in MS.....it has some quality fish but they might all be fried a live from this heat wave this whole summer!
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

post when you are comming back through maby some of us will be there or could meet you and fish a little or just ride and let you see ths e lake from a boat . i will be there this weekin camping and fishing .then another end of sept.hope it is cooler by then .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Will do, it was early on a Saturday, and I didnt dee a boat anywhere! How deep is that lake round the 280?
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shine Runner View Post
    Let me know when you get back this way.....maybe able to work it out to meet up and use my boat and you can show me how ya'll catch all those pigs in MS.....it has some quality fish but they might all be fried a live from this heat wave this whole summer!
    I like fishin new water. Tournament fishing has allowed me so see all sorts of good water. Crappiemasters needs to have one there.
    Stick yo jig in there!

Post Thanks / Like

The average depth under the 280 bridge is around 15 to 18 feet and the channel is 22 to 28 feet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biggerjigger View Post
    I like fishin new water. Tournament fishing has allowed me so see all sorts of good water. Crappiemasters needs to have one there.
    that would be interesting.....................:D

Check out our website and come fish. We will be qualifying 4 teams through us for the Crappiemasters Classic in 2011! I know it's a long haul from MS, but even if you are just over this way for other stuff just holler and we'll try to get on some of those slabs
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Bigger you were right on top of us.