Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beta Fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beta Fish

Thanks to my good friend snakeriver who supplied me with some feathers, I was able to make a cool looking bait. To me it looks like a Beta Fish.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

From what I can see of it, it looks good!

... when did you say you were going to get a Photobucket account?... all the really Kewl kids are doing it yanno!

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like fish in the boat to me:D

Post Thanks / Like

GCD, if I could read the stupid code they make you type in, I might could set up an account. Most of the words I can never read on those things and now they have them upside down and backwards. I do good to read them the normal way. Lets see if this works

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/...g/feathers.jpg

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Thanks to my good friend snakeriver who supplied me with some feathers, I was able to make a cool looking bait. To me it looks like a Beta Fish.
    okay my friend are on the right track if that stuff floats you will have a cool surface bait for bass not to mention I don't know how long that is but if they were big enough they would use them in salt water even have sized there would be good for bonefish put a long chain hook in it so they could use it on a fly rod is well is any other method or spin casting level wine. Now I want you to put some eyeballs on that bait I'm sure that you would attract a lot of attention it looks like one hell of a good deal to me.

www.bobsjigs.com

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

GCD,I got a photobucket account just now,lol.Thanks,I could'nt believe the differance.crappieseeker,I had to do the letter thing twice,but I finally got it.What size hook is on there?
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    GCD, if I could read the stupid code they make you type in, I might could set up an account. Most of the words I can never read on those things and now they have them upside down and backwards. I do good to read them the normal way. Lets see if this works

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/...g/feathers.jpg
    Yeah! You done good!

Now all you have to do is copy and paste the IMG code from the drop down box below the pic you want to post and you'll have nice big pics to post!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    okay my friend are on the right track if that stuff floats you will have a cool surface bait for bass not to mention I don't know how long that is but if they were big enough they would use them in salt water even have sized there would be good for bonefish put a long chain hook in it so they could use it on a fly rod is well is any other method or spin casting level wine. Now I want you to put some eyeballs on that bait I'm sure that you would attract a lot of attention it looks like one hell of a good deal to me.
    It looks huge, but only because the feathers are fanned out. It is really just about 2 and a half inches long. I think it would be good for larger crappie as well. Not sure if I can put eyes on it, but it already has the small eyes from the mold

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azslabber View Post
    GCD,I got a photobucket account just now,lol.Thanks,I could'nt believe the differance.crappieseeker,I had to do the letter thing twice,but I finally got it.What size hook is on there?
    yes I had to do it twice too and I was not sure if I had it right the second time either but they accepted it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Yeah! You done good!

Now all you have to do is copy and paste the IMG code from the drop down box below the pic you want to post and you'll have nice big pics to post!
    could you see the pic on the link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast