Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blue Thunder

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue Thunder

BGBS has a color out called Blue Thunder. It has been a great bait and color on Guntersville. It has really produced alot of fish. I tried to see if I could come up with something close to the color combination. I feel like I got pretty close. I cant wait to try these out in the late fall to winter here. Let me know what you think.

I placed mine next to the BGBS for comparison.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not to sure I can tell what color it is, is it goldish and black? but a fine bait no matter what
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

They do look good. It amazes me how many crappie those baits catch. Good color combo.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    BGBS has a color out called Blue Thunder. It has been a great bait and color on Guntersville. It has really produced alot of fish. I tried to see if I could come up with something close to the color combination. I feel like I got pretty close. I cant wait to try these out in the late fall to winter here. Let me know what you think.

I placed mine next to the BGBS for comparison.
    I think you're right on track with that color combination you are killing me.I think that's the best color combination I've seen yet it is terrific that definitely looks like a killer color combination.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    I'm not to sure I can tell what color it is, is it goldish and black? but a fine bait no matter what
    It is like a silver pearl color on the bottom. The top is a light black with silver and blue glitter in it. I know it is hard to tell because my camera is not the greatest at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STUMP HUNTER View Post
    They do look good. It amazes me how many crappie those baits catch. Good color combo.
    Yes stump, those baits have been responsible for tons of crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    I think you're right on track with that color combination you are killing me.I think that's the best color combination I've seen yet it is terrific that definitely looks like a killer color combination.
    Thanks snake, I was hoping I could get close to it and I feel like I got pretty close.