Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: glitter

Post Thanks / Like

Default glitter

hey everone
    what ratio of glitter to plastic should i start with to inject 1.75 tubes & grubs ? I LOVE THIS SITE ive never gotten so much info in such short time ive been here, yall my heroes . hope soon i can help someone as yall have helped me !!
    THanks
    buckeye2307 also known to my friends as just good old "mo"

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye2307 View Post
    hey everone
    what ratio of glitter to plastic should i start with to inject 1.75 tubes & grubs ? I LOVE THIS SITE ive never gotten so much info in such short time ive been here, yall my heroes . hope soon i can help someone as yall have helped me !!
    THanks
    I take it makes no difference which one you start with I'm glad to hear that you liked the site and hopefully we'll see some era plastic bait's .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Start with a small amount of glitter, stir it in and keep adding until you get what you want! I use about 1/8 teaspoon with a cup of plastic. I've seen some plastics with just a touch of glitter that looked great also. This is one of the reasons we pour plastic--you make it to suit your own taste!

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye2307 View Post
    hey everone
    THanks
    maybe I should read before I made any statements. We do not have a measuring Pacific sin lying when we added to our plastics but a little bit of glitter goes a long ways. We simply add until it looks right to me by either stirring or into one of my pots with electric stir going if it looks right I quit.
    You will get the hang of it after a few times but pretty well rule I use my eyes.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

first of all welcome aboard. i see you are rather new to the site. As everyone else mentioned, just experiment to get the look you want.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome welcome.... I like to glitter to taste. some colors seem to soak up glitter more than others so I glitter a little shoot it and if it need more than I toss the baits back in remelt and add glitter and reshoot
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax