Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Fire has been re-lighted.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Fire has been re-lighted.

For those of you who subscribe to GON magazine, take a look at the scrapbook on page 118. Lady has a 4 1/4lb Crappie from of all places Allatoona. Even if the weight wasn't certified it is a Hog. I never figured Allatonna had anything near this size.

If your in a store that sells the mag its work taking a look.

Robert
    I Support a Crappie Slot/Size Limit

Post Thanks / Like

I saw the picture and it Stimulated my Extremeties And I went to shop and re-lined my Crappie equipment. Im sure there are bigger crappie than that in Toona. Never Crappie fished there ,just Bass fished yrs ago. Too many Boats for me. BB

Post Thanks / Like

The boats aren't that bad through the wk. especially after labor day bumper come over and we will go one day.
    Allatoona Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the invite. We will try to get together later in the fall. I have a friend who has been catching a few big F-heads out of Toona. He fishes from a pontoon and usually fishes at night. I have caught a few F-heads out of the Coosa here lately. Biggest was 14lb.14 oz. I get there at d-break and leave before 12;00. Just a fill-in till the Crappie turn on. Stay cool and good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

There is one in the tank at BP in atl. that weigh's over 4lbs according to one of the employies, he said she came from a farm pond, the fish has glazed eyes and is a little side-ways swimming, so she may not be around long..I do know it is one super big crappie , saw it today fri.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still not so sure what youre seeing thru those BPS tank glasses. The glass is so thick it almost looks like it has some magnifying glass in it.:o Regardless, those fish do look BIG.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

This one is very big by all standards gabowm. probably one of two I've actually seen that size eye to eye...If she still in the tank in bp atlanta she will just reach out and grab you when you first glance