Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lanier 7/22

Post Thanks / Like

Default lanier 7/22

went out with crapper this morning and wouldn't you know the first thing that he had to do was crap. so about 6:45 we started fishing and was going very good until about 9:30 and all of the sudden I started getting the dt's for a beer. started shakeing so bad I couldn't hold a pole so we left. kept 25 good keepers, caught 40. so you see SHINE RUNNER you still don't have to go at night but you may be better off if you take a dump, drink a beer and stay out of bugville with the lights at night{haha] and the dangers that goes with running the lake at night.

Post Thanks / Like

I will have to keep that in mind the next time I decide to get on the lake!
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shine Runner View Post
    I will have to keep that in mind the next time I decide to get on the lake!
    just as a side note to yesterdays trip is that my brother the trout fisherman from the mountians came and fished the same place me and crapper fished yesterday and kept 62[ by mistake]. can't help but feel a little whipped that someone that fishes 1 time a year for crappie does that to me on the same hole that I fished the day before. I gues that it was crapper, couldn't have been me.