Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Strange package in the mail

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Strange package in the mail

Well.... I got home today and this strange package was in the mail. Well the package wasn't the strange part, it was the 25 crappie that were flopping on the porch next to it :D. I waded though the fish to see what it was and low and behold ole Snake Rivers jigs came in :D Wow I need to step my game up! the baits are AWESOME and the lead heads look great! Thanks for all the baits and hard work. I think those Truman lake crappie are in trouble. I hope the new mold comes in and I can mail your stuff out soon but I thing the bigger bait will be worth the wait. Again you out did yourself thank you very much for the first class work ---- Terry
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

wheres mine snake, I am jealous ha ha. Glad you got your baits qwack, now do you want to explain the fish? Snake I got the plastic today, and thanks again.

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Well.... I got home today and this strange package was in the mail. Well the package wasn't the strange part, it was the 25 crappie that were flopping on the porch next to it :D. I waded though the fish to see what it was and low and behold ole Snake Rivers jigs came in :D Wow I need to step my game up! the baits are AWESOME and the lead heads look great! Thanks for all the baits and hard work. I think those Truman lake crappie are in trouble. I hope the new mold comes in and I can mail your stuff out soon but I thing the bigger bait will be worth the wait. Again you out did yourself thank you very much for the first class work ---- Terry
    I hope you enjoy them thanks for the wonderful words is always a pleasure making up plastic for somebody to enjoy have a lot of fun and catch a lot of fish.

www.bobsjigs.com

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    wheres mine snake, I am jealous ha ha. Glad you got your baits qwack, now do you want to explain the fish? Snake I got the plastic today, and thanks again.
    I think that fish had to get there by pony express.:D I went fishing tonight and caught a few fish of course on the little fish that sucker never lets me down. We'll be getting my drum plastic Monday we'll talk to you later bob.

www.bobsjigs.com