Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dale Hollow

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Dale Hollow

Well we finally got enough rain to use some ramps again!!The water is rising and Super dirty!!!Surface Temps. ranged from 44-47*,depending on area.The Bite was about non-existant, only caught 1 in about 3 1/2 hours!! I Tried alot of Different color of bodys,Whirley Bees,ect. I fished both Manmade and Natural Structure !! Had a Buddy out in his Boat with some dandy lookin minnows who got skunked!! LOL, it was just one of those days!! At Least Now we Can Get Out!!Its raining Again Now so it will be Awhile before things stabolize on the Lake. When it does though Watch Out!!! Sure was enjoyable just being on the water again!!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Same on Center Hill

We had the same luck down here on Center Hill yesterday, the water is way low but the temp is average 45, we used minnows till we figured that was the only thing that was going to be on the hook...But we finally found some Black Nose on a deep bluff with a few tops at the edge got them on a cajuin critter. we need rain down here too
    I dont mind fishin in the RAIN!!! My boat LEAKS anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Man -We got hammered all night!!Should really help raise the level though.looks like it will be a few days before I can try again!! By the Way --WELCOME ABOARD SnakeDoctor!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com