Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for the Fishing Reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for the Fishing Reports

Okay guys, I know someone is fishing somewhere. Where are the reports, good, bad or indifferent? Ocmulgee, Blackshear, Talquin, somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had something to tell you. My boat has been covered up for two weeks. It will stay that way until September.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fished Lake Hartwell this AM for stripers. Caught 14 last Saturday. Only caught 1-5 lber today. Same place, same tactics.:o
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Wished I could give you a good report but I haven't been crappie fishing in a long time but have fished for the blue gills and been doing pretty good with my dad. I Just cannot handle the hot weather we are having.

Post Thanks / Like

did real well at oconee thursday night. all night had 25 nice crappie and 10 channel 12' deep over 24' of water in the trees at sugar creek. full moon so thats pretty good, water temp 91...

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=TOONCRAPPIE;1193873]did real well at oconee thursday night. all night had 25 nice crappie and 10 channel 12' deep over 24' of water in the trees at sugar creek. full moon so thats pretty good, water temp 91. to tired to take pictures, cleaned later in the day fri....

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking about trying some night fishing on Sinclair, but I have never felt the temp. of the surface water to be so hot. I swim everyday and the surface water is like getting into a very hot bath. You have to feel around for a cold spot. Well I am sure the fish got to eat, but it is hot.