Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ocmulgee river fishing

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ocmulgee river fishing

just got back from the ocmulgee .got there about 6:30 fished till 12:00.had 35 keeper andd threw back about the same .had several cats that was keepers . no big ones . the river was a stained and on a rise. a slow rise is good but the stain was not . but still did ok . NO CRAPPIE
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

thats good i have heard alot of good reports from the rivers this year. i guess al the high water we had early in the year helped.

Post Thanks / Like

been doing good on river this year myself . glad to hear you had a good day sage. We caught a few keepers on the crappie about two weeks ago. Nothing to brag about.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

pick of my catch .found three more when i dumped the ice .put back that menny smalle ones .
    Last edited by papasage; 06-20-2010 at 08:46 AM.
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the ocmulgee last weekend , was pitching a white beetle spin with red spot , caught 5 crappie and lost several more , caught a bass and several redbreast, also caught several catfish on worms and two gar on cut bait. Wasn't much , but still had fun.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good report and nice catch papasage. Those fish should taste great., Thx for sharing the pics.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.