Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: new plastic for me

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default new plastic for me

these are some new modes that we just got in.[/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

those look darn good, are they glow in the dark? also how are you cutting the tails right now and how many strands are the tails

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    those look darn good, are they glow in the dark? also how are you cutting the tails right now and how many strands are the tails
    no it is not glow-in-the-dark. We will post a picture of the cutter that I use. The 3 inch tube has 18 strands. the white tube has 12 or 13 strands depending on how I cut. by the way they are Scented. I will only tell you that it smells like fish. I cannot tell you the actual formula - top-secret .
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 10-05-2015 at 03:29 PM.

www.bobsjigs.com
    Likes RetiredRR LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Those tubes are as good as anything the big boys make!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MuskyGary View Post
    Those tubes are as good as anything the big boys make!
    thank you we haven't tried to many different colors yet but we will get to it and I will definitely make some good looking bass stuff in the future. We do have more of that stuff coming our Ordered three more of those type molods. Will try to post more of that stuff when we get to playing around a lot with the different colors. The small tubes are definitely different than what you actually buy on the market. I don't think the ones you buy in a store are injection molded. I think they were dipped with type molds do you have .me around to 17 and we have three more coming on + order three more so I have six coming. And then I will start on bass plastics.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

okay I thought I'd do one more from the past this is when I first started out in plastics age you can probably tell by the colors it's kind of fun to go through my old post to see how I progressed I know I come to a dead standstill here guys lately I hope you enjoy a couple of the old post from years ago matter fact look at some of the names that posted some of the guys don't even get on here anymore but they had a big foothold a few years back some of them are very well noted as you probably know jigging twins I talked to them occasionally crappie seeker comes on now and then as mo also,

www.bobsjigs.com
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice tubes bob
    love to fish and make soft plastics