Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: First Night Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default First Night Trip

Guys, not a lot to tell,, I got a good feel for how to set up and what I need to do differently this trip..

Long story short, got set up about a hr before dark "started early so I would have plenty of time to get everything where I wanted " and about 1/2 hr after dark, just about the time thing started to get good,There was a great clowed on the Fish Finder under the boat and one rolling across the lake........The hurican hit like a freight train... 30 mph wind, hard rain and lighting , If it had not been for my GPS I dont think I could have found my way back to the ramp in those conditions..

I did manage one small fish, If I can get out there on a nice night im going to have some fun...:D
    Thanks for all the advice, hopefully I can get back out soon with a better report..
    PJ
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me,,

Post Thanks / Like

Been in some of those storms, it ain't no fun!!! Glad you made it back safe to fish another night.

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good report in spite of the storm
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go getting out there. I must be a sissy . Those afternoon storms are keeping me at home.

Post Thanks / Like

I here you buddy, it was rough weather for sure,,,Its a shame to I think it would have been a good night if I could have hung in there for while...
    PJ
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me,,