Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new plastic skirts

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default new plastic skirts

this is so my new skirt model we do not have the proper cutter yet it is on order on the top or left hand side of the picture that one is 50-50 down the middle I'm sorry that I couldn't get a better picture. We will put more pictures on here and the future of that plastic.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

are they solid or hollow?

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PBUG2009 View Post
    are they solid or hollow?
    one of them are solid head in other one is a hollow head out of the four that I posted on the bottom on the right that one is solid head.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

looks good snake. i cant wait to get my tube mold. i just wish the core pins would have worked correctly. Oh well, I will make do. What is the diamter of those? I think mine will be a 7/32. Are those 1/4

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=crappieseeker;1178613]looks good snake. i cant wait to get my tube mold. i just wish the core pins would have worked correctly. Oh well, I will make do. What is the diamter of those? I think mine will be a 7/32.

11/2" quarter inch in diameter 2 inch is a little over a quarter inch in diameter. I got some ideals I want to try this evening on painting the tube inside should be awesome . Have you tried to in bed any insects inside your plastic yet.We are going to put a housefly & one to see what happens.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have not tried any of that but have thought of things like that. However I am just not so sure the fish could tell it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mad

Sound like you fellas have gone MAD...lol. Keep up the good work. I sure like seeing the creativity you guys come up with. It's ULTRA COOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    I have not tried any of that but have thought of things like that. However I am just not so sure the fish could tell it.
    we also thought about putting small beads inside of the plastic also and we are thinking about buying other of plastic insects also we thought about trying Trout flies and put them inside a plastic also.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nightprowler64 View Post
    Sound like you fellas have gone MAD...lol. Keep up the good work. I sure like seeing the creativity you guys come up with. It's ULTRA COOL.
    thank you we try to keep things interesting so you never know what we may come up with working with plastics. is totally different ballgame and we really enjoy it are so many different things that you can do, like let your mind run away with itself it would be the same as tying jigs.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

snake, the only issue I see with putting things in the plstic is, when you go to push the plastic up on the lead head, it could possibly mess up whatever is in it due to the smallness of the baits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast