Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Allatoona Friends

Post Thanks / Like

Default Allatoona Friends

Allatoona Update, To all of our Folks that helped and participated with our Get together last year, Cheif and I have set a date on our first meeting this year for 6-29 for around 6:00 Please try and respond to let us know as we are planning some exciting changes that we think you will be as excited as we are about. Any one is welcome to this meeting, watch the board for the exact time and place.
    Allatoona Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

I'll do my dead level best might have to come straight from work but I should be able to make it.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there.
    born to Fish, forced to work

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to know more...
    What do you guys do?? Fishing after the meeting??? How often do you guys get together??? Stuff like that...
    Thanks,,,
    Puddle
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me,,

Post Thanks / Like

Well last yr. we held an event for Crappie fisherpersons wheather they were new or seasoned pros. we held it at the Naval rec. site and had a couple of cook outs and some of the guys fished. after the weigh in we cleaned fish and cooked them for everyone who wanted to stay. we had 3 or 4 meetings to get it all together. we are wanting to do something that will give back to our communities. And yes some of us do plan trips together.
    Allatoona Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

Default Planning together

Count me in
    Diehard
    Ranger 519 VX 200 HO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Count me in

Just let me know when and where and I will be there had a great time last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey thankfull, are we still on for the 6/29 meeting 6:00 p.m. I am assuming it will be at the same Steak house?
    I hope SCheif is not still chaseing that little white ball around, old sea salts could melt in this heat!!
    born to Fish, forced to work

Post Thanks / Like

Thankfull we met at last year at Harding if I remember right. Cant make the meeting but hopefully can make the fishing tournament and might be able to bring a few along. The purpose you want to do it for is excellent. Just need to know what time of the year it will be. I cant be out in this sun and heat with the meds I take to live longer. Hope to make it my friend.

Post Thanks / Like

mid oct. hopefully my friend and your memory is good we did meet at harding.
    Allatoona Bandit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast