Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Let's change the subject

Post Thanks / Like

Default Let's change the subject

How about let's talk fishing. Things have slowed down for me and my partner. But we did go to Oconee yesterday to shoot docks and came home with 42. We had a great time. Water temp 82. Cloudy and a little drizzle early. Still no problem. Sunshine came out some in the PM so it got hot. But still no problem. My biggest disappointment for the day was when I rounded the corner and saw two guys camped out at my favorite dock. Come back an hour later and they are still there. Well I guess I better get there earlier next time. The crappie we caught were good size but slightly smaller than our catch the previous week. Last week we caught 57 good un's.

Let's hear from all of you. Give me some fishing stories. No politics, no bashing of others, no tournament talk. Let's go in a different direction. You crappie fishermen who never speak up, here is your chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for the great report. I have been wanting to get up to Oconee, but did not know if it would be worth my time. Look out my window at Sinclair all day and need to see if they are still under the docks on Sinclair. Sitting through an afternoon thunder boomer right now, but I will never complain about the rain. Thank you again for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I shot seven docks at Oconee this afternoon. Only fished two hours due to the weather. Caught around 50 and kept 19. The fish were biting aggresively and stacked under every dock I shot. Going back Friday if I dont go to Talquin.

Post Thanks / Like

Manta needs one of you dock shooters to take him and teach him the ropes..I cannot cach a fish shooting docks for nothing.Iknow they are under there,and know that I will need just one fish for it to "click"and Ill be hooked on dock shooting.I am a troller.A pretty good one too,but I need to branch off to oher methods.aka "grow" in the fishing hobby.