Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Microspoons

Post Thanks / Like

Default Microspoons

Is there anyone that can put together something like a tutorial for preferred methods of using the tackle that Microspoons sells? I've got some of the stuff and I'm not quite sure how to use the spoons. The tips on the store site are all well and good, but I think a little more info to fill in the gaps would be good.

I'd mainly like to know how people are using the spoons, Da Fly, and the plastics.

I've looked through some of this before, but I'd like to see more of the experience from Georgia waters on the subject. Thanks for any help.

Post Thanks / Like

pm crappyday he's the owner of microspoons and his website has a video on dafly and how to use it i think.
    Got crappie?:D

Post Thanks / Like

theres alot of ways to fish any lure realy
    the spoons he makes i normle fish 3 ways ill troll them above a jig i cast them and my fav is to jig them bigest thing to remember if your jiging them there light so they fall very very slow so im not lifting the rod more then 8 to 10 inches and leting fall back
    as for the other things he sells well i troll cast dock shoot jig dang near about anything you want to do with it realy
    Alan

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

add a split shot 6" to 12" above the spoon . experment with size to see what will work.
    retired and now i will always fish