Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kansas Walleye Tournament at Wilson Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kansas Walleye Tournament at Wilson Lake

Craig and I had a great day on the water Sunday durning the KWA Tournament at Wilson. We weighed in 6 walleyes at 19.25lbs taking first place by a large margin. I think the second place team had 14.35lbs but I'm not totally sure on that. Anyways, now off to Glen Elder on the 23rd to do it again. My HDS8 sure made the difference....

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Job!

Post Thanks / Like

Great job Shane! Sounds like you had a great weekend. Were the fish you guys caught pretty deep? Congrats once again and nice way to start off the year!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainT16 View Post
    Great job Shane! Sounds like you had a great weekend. Were the fish you guys caught pretty deep? Congrats once again and nice way to start off the year!
    18 foot

Post Thanks / Like

Craig and I had a great day on the water Sunday durning the KWA Tournament at Wilson. We weighed in 6 walleyes at 19.25lbs taking first place by a large margin. I think the second place team had 14.35lbs but I'm not totally sure on that. Anyways, now off to Glen Elder on the 23rd to do it again. My HDS8 sure made the difference...
    [

Post Thanks / Like

Great job. Nothing like that hd to show you the fish...any Walleye tournament fishermen who don't have one are going to be at a disadvantage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ksfish99 View Post
    Great job. Nothing like that hd to show you the fish...any Walleye tournament fishermen who don't have one are going to be at a disadvantage.
    Yea but I think some that have them don't know how to read them. Takes time and a lot of help at first to get a great understanding on what your looking at.:o