Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The dead sea

Post Thanks / Like

Default The dead sea

use to hear about this lake or that lake being the dead see but they dont hold a candle to this board lately. Might as well close the Ga board. Aint nothing going on anymore. Is it to many restrictions on what we can talk about. seems like any post is better than no post So sad, this board used to be rockin

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

not much going on with all the rain and high water . noticed that all states has ben slow latley . fishing should be good in the next few weeks when the water gits more stable . we will have more fishing reports .
    the same restrictions on all the bords . some just have the off topic . that way you don`t have to look through the other topics to git the fishing reports .
    Last edited by papasage; 05-14-2010 at 08:16 PM.
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default got a good excuse

my boat has a hole in it from a stump or rock but that will all be taken care of soon....thanks to a boat repairman in mauk ga....

Post Thanks / Like

Randy, have you found a new boat yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, i think things have slowed down this year. But we have to keep things going strong. For me I just havent been as much as I would like and most people I fish with are the same. We plan on trying some new techniques this summer and hopefully we will have some great reports.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

That would have to be A. Williams in Mauk Ga. He is my neighbor and has done some work on my boat. He does a lot of insurance work and is very good. I am sure that you will be pleased with his work.

Post Thanks / Like

i havent been this year but seems when all the bickering went on, alot of people got pissed off and left. i read the board, just dont post. there are many of other sites without the drama.

Post Thanks / Like

not yet Earl dotting all my I's and crossing all my T's before I make final decision but it's going to happen..I've got a little time before fall to shop

Post Thanks / Like

i have been sick and the my wife brother died i have only been fishin one time this hole year and next week there goin to cut on me 0.o so yea i havent been postin much
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

Still here, just hadn't been fishing unfortunatley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast