Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-ethanol Fuel Locations

Post Thanks / Like

Question Non-ethanol Fuel Locations

Don't know about the rest of you, but I had almost rather paddle my boat than put ethanol based gas in it. Thought it might be helpful to everyone if folks would post the locations of any West TN retailers who sell non-ethanol gas.

Personally, I am intersted in any locations in or around Jackson, Huntingdon, McKenzie, Paris or Big Sandy. However, for the benefit of others, if you know of any location, that would be great.

I don't know the names or addresses (will try to get and post them later), but there is a convenience store on Hwy. 45 in Selmer, just South of McDonalds and Hardees, as well as one just east of Lexington on Hwy. 412, and another on Hwy. 70 East between Camden and New Johnsonville. All three of these location have very prominent signs, indicating that there is no ethanol in their fuels.

Anyone know of others???

Post Thanks / Like

Joelton, Tn.
    I 24 exit #35 go south on Whites Creek Pk ere bouts 1/2 mile give or take a bit on right. Heritage Travel Center
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

One of mybest friends owns a gas station in Jackson, I asked him about finding ethanol free gas, he said there wasnt any, he said places may advertise they are ethanol free but they really arent. I would bet on what he says.. does anyone know for sure these plaaces are really ethanol free.. I hope so.. I dont like it either..

Post Thanks / Like

Lewis West End Tire in Trenton has non-ethanol fuels

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speck-tackler View Post
    Don't know about the rest of you, but I had almost rather paddle my boat than put ethanol based gas in it. Thought it might be helpful to everyone if folks would post the locations of any West TN retailers who sell non-ethanol gas.

Personally, I am intersted in any locations in or around Jackson, Huntingdon, McKenzie, Paris or Big Sandy. However, for the benefit of others, if you know of any location, that would be great.

I don't know the names or addresses (will try to get and post them later), but there is a convenience store on Hwy. 45 in Selmer, just South of McDonalds and Hardees, as well as one just east of Lexington on Hwy. 412, and another on Hwy. 70 East between Camden and New Johnsonville. All three of these location have very prominent signs, indicating that there is no ethanol in their fuels.

Anyone know of others???
    Pure station in Huntingdon (on East Main) only sells regular. It is usually 10 cents higher than ethanol. Co-op in Paris sells regular. The Country Junction store sells regular too.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaxxman View Post
    One of mybest friends owns a gas station in Jackson, I asked him about finding ethanol free gas, he said there wasnt any, he said places may advertise they are ethanol free but they really arent. I would bet on what he says.. does anyone know for sure these plaaces are really ethanol free.. I hope so.. I dont like it either..
    There are ethanol test kits available. I don't have one. Sounds like I need to get one. If they don't see what the advertise, well report it so we will know.

Post Thanks / Like

see=sell above. Dang post time out. Stand me in a corner. My 2 finger typing sucks.

Post Thanks / Like

If a station adv. that they are selling non-eth. then they are. If they get caughht by the state, the fine is more than the rewards by far.
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Clenneys in milan at the y in front of milan hospital.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast