Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank You

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You

A special thanks to all the fishermen who purchased Lightwire Hooks this past year. Congradulation to points winners/Tournament winners who used Lightwire Hooks Products and to any fisherman who got hung on trash and did not loose their Jighead, Lead, or Lure. I am in the process af acquiring additional molds to produce other requested products. Hope to hear from you in the Fall.

Thanks
    Lightwirehooker
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

git them and post as soon as possable .don`t want to wait till fall . i like to git the tackle box ready befor fall . i will fish all summer and the light wire hooks will work great in the ocmulgee river for brem also shooting docks they will pull loose when hung in those dock bords .keeep them coming
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

received my order...perfect as always...cant wait to see what else you are working on.. thanks lightwire

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have caught a lot of crappie with your jigs/hooks and like the others here, I plan to use them all summer. I look forward to using some of your other jigs when you get your molds. Thanks for the great job you do.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

I hope one of the molds is for 1/32 and 1/16 oz. bullet heads with the keeper on the bottom side.
    Allatoona Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

Curtis the jig heads that I got from you are much better looking than the other guys. keep up the good work and the quality.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

LWH, the jigs I got from you are right on with the weights, and very consistant. IMO they are top quality and so are you.:p Be sure to get some pics posted when you get those new molds working for ya.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default repeat of everyone

i must say as well it was a pleasure,, the jig heads an hooks are the best ive used,, also it is a must have at beauiful lake talquin.. most of all like everyone else it was a pleasure talking to you an thanks for the stickers an extra heads i didnt order you just put samples in there to try an i must say thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

Curtis thanks for all your help over the past year. It was a blessing to meet you and as always you put out the best quality product around!!!! From your 221 and 222 friends.
    Mossy Back Pro Staff
    Wally Marshall Pro Staff