Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Talquin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Talquin

I fish the memorial tournament on lake Talquin on saturday with a good friend. Here are a few pics of our first place catch of 11.95 pounds... If anyone has official resuls of the tournament, or pics (especially of the young man who won the big fish prize) please post. Thanks to Lake Talquin Lodge and everyone else involved (Especially the good Lord above!) In putting on the 1st annual Rusty Leverette Memorial Crappie Tournament! And a special thanks to lighwire hookerfor letting me pick your brain!

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome job on the win you guys! There were a lot of good teams there, but when it's your day, it's your day. Congrats

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Impressive string of fish. Congrats on the win.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

great job...congrats, nice meeting and talking to you guys

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Dave....Great job on finding and staying on the fish...Hope to be back down and see you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Results

Congrats to the winners and a big pat on the back for all those involved to put this tournament together. I didn't compete, but Dragonfly, the boys, and I did get out there and catch some really nice slabs on Saturday and Sunday. Had a little trouble getting this uploaded, but here it is. I don't have any pictures, but I know several folks were taking pics. Maybe they can post them or email them to me. It may take a minute to open when you click on the attachment below......
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like them lightwirehooks have proven their worth again at Talquin.......and the fish returned to the Eagles's Nest.

lightwirehooker
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish