Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: blacksher report

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default blacksher report

fished frome 7 till 11 am cought 12 troling pecan slough .then trollled the aera just south of boyscout slough around a spring. ended up with 27 keepers . had lunch at RAZ baitshop at 280 bridge . good lunch and some nice folks .

the one in the cooler was the other 143/4

Last edited by papasage; 04-11-2010 at 06:19 PM.
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you had a great day! You still using minnows or did they hit jigs?

I am heading down there Tues morning, did you put in at RAZ? I usually put in at Veterans but the $5 fee has me looking for other options.

Do you know if they have any minnows or should I get them before I get there? My buddy got charged $10 for 100 minnows at the store across from Veterans last Wends. morning. I will not pay that much for minnows.
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

we caught them on minnows and jigs . yes the are a full bait shop . boat ramp is free also have gas.
    i got my minnows at mitchells in Cordele.put in at the stste park . i have a yearley pass .1/2 price for senior citizen :D
    will be going back sat . taking the motorhome down to the state park sunday and stay till wed. morning.
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by papasage View Post
    we caught them on minnows and jigs . yes the are a full bait shop . boat ramp is free also have gas.
    i got my minnows at mitchells in Cordele.put in at the stste park . i have a yearley pass .1/2 price for senior citizen :D
    will be going back sat . taking the motorhome down to the state park sunday and stay till wed. morning.
    I will be there Wends morning to....then I am heading to FLA. to go speck trout fishing Thur-Sun.

Good luck to ya'll this weekend and thanks for the info.
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks papasage for the report. I'm heading there after work tomorrow. Hope i can get cooler full also. going to try the south end for a change.

Post Thanks / Like

My son and I fish Blackshear today also, kept 30 nice ones,they loved orange I want to post the pics but having trouble.

Post Thanks / Like

Last minute decision this afternoon to hit Blackshear turned out pretty good....shot docks for a while but only caught a few small bass....trolled along a drop from 5' flat to 13' and found some pretty good ones...orange crush hot grub was hot.....kept 23 like these......

Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hightower View Post
    My son and I fish Blackshear today also, kept 30 nice ones,they loved orange I want to post the pics but having trouble.

a photobucket account will make uploading pictures to any forum or web page easy and its free
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish Papa and Shinerunner!