Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone Catching Fish????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone Catching Fish????

Has anyone been fishing this week? I just got back from South Texas and was expecting to have to work another 3 or 4 days. However, looks like I am off for a week or so. Am ready for these fish to go to their fall patterns. MUCH FUN!!!!!!
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Fishing Trip....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Has anyone been fishing this week? I just got back from South Texas and was expecting to have to work another 3 or 4 days. However, looks like I am off for a week or so. Am ready for these fish to go to their fall patterns. MUCH FUN!!!!!!

Hey, Tommy......Haven't talked to anyone that's catching lately, except for Dave, and it's already posted. What do you think about the upcoming weather? They're talking about 2 to 3 inches tomorrow coming up from the gulf, but sometimes they miss it altogether. Friday, according to the forecast, will be much the same, and Saturday at a 50% chance, Sunday at 30%. Still haven't been able to get to Bass Pro, and it's killin' me. I will probably have to bite the bullet and pay full price, but I WILL OWN ONE! And on top of that, I still don't have a sitter. Dave is having some health problems, and the Doc has him on a med that's making him dizzy. Go ahead and make your plans for your week off, looks like we are going to be a no show for our fishing trip. If possible, we will try for middle of next week if everything's a go, and will let you know when and if it will happen. I really hate that I have to go thru all this just to go fishing, and I hope you will still be here to go with us.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bill,

I am sorry I missed your call tonight. I was at a friends house planning on going to Colorado later this month. I am going to try and round up a few fillets to take with us friday. I imagine I am going to Caney if the weather looks like rain. For some reason or other, I have done better there this year in the rain. I normally don't do well during rain, but Caney has proved different this year. Black is still very slow during.

Just let me know if you can shake loose. I have a lot of errands to run tomorrow but will be in touch..................
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Tommy.....Good luck if you go fishing tomorrow, and keep an eye on the storms.