Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need help putting girlfriend on fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help putting girlfriend on fish

Unfortunately I have taken my girlfriend twice to Sinclair and skunked both times. I feel terrible not being able to put her on some fish. I am not asking for any honey holes but any help would be greatly appreciated. I am more familiar with Sinclair but can drive up to Oconee if necessary or to Tobo. Whatever I have to do to let her catch some fish.

Thanks alot!
    Tony

Post Thanks / Like

If you want to go to Oconee you can just look for Sandy creek on the map (it is off Richland creek). Go to the very back and fish in 8 to 3 feet of water. You will catch lots of fish right now. You will have to weed through the small ones for ones to big enough to keep but she ought to have lots of fun catching fish. I caught 73 from 8AM until 11AM Saturday but we only kept 40 nice ones. After she is tired of catching the little fish then go looking for bigger fish in the other coves and creeks off Richland. If you look sometimes you can find bigger fish still coming in to spawn. Good luck and have fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help! She will not care about the size. She will have alot of fun just catching some.

TeamAdcraft is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

What worked for me was actually fishing in the mroning first then calling the wife/girlfriend to join. Once you know the fish are biting. You only get a few oppurtunities to get your wife/girlfriend involved to fishing. Skunked 3X's in a row could ruin her.

You can go after Every Honey hole available but if the weather (pressure,fronts etc) does not cooperate you for that particular day, you can STILL get skunked.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2X In-Fisherman Magazine Regional Crappie Anglers of the Year
    Official Provider of the Crappie.com State Decals

GO RAZORBACKS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TeamAdcraft. I feel terrible that I cant get her on some fish.