Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Allatoona Report Easter Weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Allatoona Report Easter Weekend

I've hesitated posting a report because I couldn't figure out what to report. I kept 15 good fish on Sat but it was strictly hit and miss. Got a few trolling flats. Got a few on the brush in coves. No particular color jig, with minnow or without. Some fish had lots of color and others had no color at all.

Went back Sunday afternoon and it was the same story only I couldn't find the fish with any size. I did get into mess of Hybrids while trolling 8 rods and me fishing alone with 5 fish hooked up at the same time. If someone video taped it they could win one of those funniest home video contest.

By 5:00 Sunday afternoon I was seeing water temp at 74. And Allatoona has now gone to early morning weekend or weekday lake only. The cruise ship, ski boats and jets skis are out in full force.

Hope others had a better luck.

Robert
    I Support a Crappie Slot/Size Limit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwindis View Post
    I've hesitated posting a report because I couldn't figure out what to report. I kept 15 good fish on Sat but it was strictly hit and miss. Got a few trolling flats. Got a few on the brush in coves. No particular color jig, with minnow or without. Some fish had lots of color and others had no color at all.

Went back Sunday afternoon and it was the same story only I couldn't find the fish with any size. I did get into mess of Hybrids while trolling 8 rods and me fishing alone with 5 fish hooked up at the same time. If someone video taped it they could win one of those funniest home video contest.

By 5:00 Sunday afternoon I was seeing water temp at 74. And Allatoona has now gone to early morning weekend or weekday lake only. The cruise ship, ski boats and jets skis are out in full force.

Hope others had a better luck.

Robert
    yea the nats are on lanier already too. [crusiers, seadoo's and ski boats]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks R. I hope to get out soon, The Wife is back to about 90 % won't much longer Thanks be The One that Heals Body and Soul.
    Allatoona Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

That’s great news Ellis. Linda got her three week check up today after her back surgery. The docs gave her a good report. We still have a ways to go but things are looking up.
    We need to get Chief and some other guys together and drink a cup of coffee sometime and talk about this fall.
    born to Fish, forced to work

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a parter to fish Sat. anyone want to go?
    Diehard
    Ranger 519 VX 200 HO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Allatoona

Thankfull and GaJud - Thats good news to hear from both of you. I hope the improvements continue

I have about 4 hours first thing in the morning on Sat to fish.

I'm wondering if the Dam end of the lake is producing. It should be a little cooler temp with the deeper & clearer water.

I'll let you know how I do.
    I Support a Crappie Slot/Size Limit