Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Jigs

Just wanted to say nice workmanship on the jigs I won on the two auctions. The two charities are both dear to my heart because of myself and members of my family. And getting jigs in the process is icing on the cake . My wife and I just retired and bought and are moving to a lake house . She wanted her own pole and tackle box . When the jigs came I lost half of them to her she was as excited as I was to sort threw the jigs . Again I want to say man I wish I had the patience and skill to make jigs like these. Won't have to buy jigs again in my life time and I'll pass them down to my little fishing buddy . Thanks again it was well worth it .......jim

Post Thanks / Like

I do not know if you got any of mine or not but if you did I hope you get good use out of them and thank you for helping us help others in the process.

Post Thanks / Like

jjj ,and FF moved on to another site after the #13 swap he hosted,and the auctions...

"WELL"...YOU ASKED"NOBODY TELLS ME NOTH'N!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grubfarmer67 View Post
    jjj ,and FF moved on to another site after the #13 swap he hosted,and the auctions...
    Now see Grub you jumping the gun and yacking again before thinking, that can be a bad habit to get into. You are talking the age of technology and the world wide web. There have got to be thousands of sites out there and I can bet my bottom dollar that this is not the only site that you are a member of as well. People come and go through here and other sites all the time. But you have made it sound like JJJ and FF had done packed there bags and have left the area. I don't think that is totally true for if you check they have made several postings on here since Swap #13, but since you want to make the accusation that they have abandoned CDC completely because they also go to another site that is wrong and definitely is not being fair to either one of them. And I have yet to see either of them ever and I mean EVER make a negative comment about a fellow CDC member. This is the second in the same number of weeks I have heard negativity from you about Flatfish46, that man has done more for so many people on this site than probably anyone else that is a member or may become a member. That is my honest opinion of the man and I am sure others have some very high opinions of him as well.

Even if they did go to another site, not saying that they have not. But I am sure there where many things that played a part of that decision they made to join another site if they did.

I mean step back and take a good look at CDC today compared to what it was 12 months ago. It is not the same site that it was back then it has changed drastically and I am sure that if you are honest about it you would agree.

12 months ago we where not bombarded by sponsors having jig sales what seem like every 2 or 3 days now. People would come in and ask where we bought or jigs, feather, hackle and such and everyone would rattle off the names of the different sponsors here on CDC that we have had personal dealing with. It is not like that anymore you have people talking about the fishing trip to the back yard in the jig tying section, that was not tolerated or done like it is now. The moderators where quick to jump on them postings and move them to where they should have been posted. Now you have moderators posting in the wrong topic areas and nobody to police there postings and move them where they should be. That is only the tip of the iceberg so to speak, things are getting a little out of control and some wrist probably need to be slapped to get things back on track before they get totally out of control.

So if in fact they did move I am sure they had reasons for doing so, but if you must know the answer I always find it better getting it straight from the horses mouth than to start assuming things for that is the wrong approach when it comes to finding answers.

But I for one have learned allot from both of them men and just think a statement like that made in an open forum is just totally unacceptable and very shallow minded. You make it sound like they did something totally unspeakable and unforgivable because they are also on another site and that just is not right.

Again this is only my opinion on this statement, but unless you can see the big picture you really dont have a clue what is going on or taking place. You dont even know the reasons why things are happening. Sometimes it is just better to sit back in the shadows and observe than it is to be in the spot light.

Enough said I have to go get some propane for I have some lead to clean and some jigs to pour.

Catch yea on the other side.

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you jlove4fishing,I was in both of them swaps and apprehshate your kind words.Hope that you catch em with mine,lol.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Post Thanks / Like

Jubs,I know he got some of your jigs and everyone else that sent extras. I havn't abandoned cc,Grubs. I am a member to a few other sites besides cc,all informative sites because I want to be a better tyer and fisherman than I am now.I'm always looking for something different to try. I visit cc daily,sometimes more to see what's been posted and if I can help someone on here I will. I'm happy I put on those auctions and still have another auction or auctions to put up as the guys on swap #13 were very generous and I have more jigs yet. I'm defintely not giving up cc,it's one of my fun sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Incidently,I am signed up for swap #15.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys I'm truly sorry to have started a mess . I just wanted to say how much my wife and I appreciate great workmanship and talent . I will continue to contribute to these charities on our own. But bidding on more jigs would be a waste since we have so many now. I'm mostly on the Va. board I haven't left cc I just don't post much . We are going fishing today if a certain jig does better I'll post no better not might start more trouble ....jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlove4fishing View Post
    Hey guys I'm truly sorry to have started a mess . I just wanted to say how much my wife and I appreciate great workmanship and talent . I will continue to contribute to these charities on our own. But bidding on more jigs would be a waste since we have so many now. I'm mostly on the Va. board I haven't left cc I just don't post much . We are going fishing today if a certain jig does better I'll post no better not might start more trouble ....jim
    First I want to apologize to you for jumping on your post like that, and to let you know you did nothing wrong so dont even let that though cross your mind.

I just had to do what I did for private messaging was not working with some of these guys, it had to come in a form of public bashing or venting for that seems to be how they like to do things. Well the public bashing / venting is done and I for one will not Hi-Jack your topic for that purpose again.

So please feel free to post todays fishing results under your topic that you had started. without any more fear of public outburst from Doc Crappie for that will not happen. I actually felt bad having to due that under another members topic and again I apologize for that.

Good luck on your fishing trip today and hope the fish are equally up to the task today and in a feeding frenzy mode.

Hope to see some good fishing pics later today of the devastation you had caused on the water testing out some of those new jigs.

Best of Luck

Doc Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I'm on about 15 sites sponser 2 this one being my 1st choice for a knowlage base on crappie fishing,I believe its #1 Doc. I got some Bad Mad Mallards ty'ed for 15 4 fishing I hope You got the pink pill head rollers I wish I could retire and fish the rest of My time!
    STICK-A-FORK-IN-ME-IM-DUMBER !
    www.CrazyAnglerTackle.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast