Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Glad to hear about all the Sinclair Dock Shooting Success

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad to hear about all the Sinclair Dock Shooting Success

I am so glad you guys are catching fish shooting docks on Sinclair. Fished Sinclair today from 2pm until dark. Sinclair is still on fire. The fish seem to be getting much smaller. Seemed to be a majority of males or small females with no eggs. Caught 22 under just one dock. Caught them in 3' to 13' of water. White belly / silver glitter back Fin-S shad was the best bait again today. Water temp got up to 73 degrees. Caught a crappie on almost every cast. Moved to the next dock to try and find bigger fish. If you are not shooting docks on Sinclair right now, you are missing a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the honesty and sharing of information. RIVER HAWK I have caught a good bit at sinclair shooting docks this year. It atually has saved me two trips this year. I caught very few long lining and switched to shooting docks and caught good fish. I thank you for the motivation and honesty.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words. This is turning out to be a great year for many people. I will be glad to help out anyone I can. I was raised fishing on Sinclair and I have always known what a great lake it was. I am just glad it is producing for so many people. I am going out again today. You have to take advantage while the dogwoods are blooming. Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

How did you do today at sinclair?

Post Thanks / Like

Caught many fish, but the size is dropping off dramatically. Most people would say they are still keepers, but I don't think so. Now I did catch a few keepers 1.25-1.5 lbs. but the were far and few between. It is still a fish on every cast, but I found myself moving to the next dock looking for bigger fish. Will probably hit Oconee next week.

Post Thanks / Like

I saved 26 and found an old couple bank fishing. He had caught a couple of dinks, but he was mighty excited when I gave him all 26. I told him he would not have to cook so many hush puppies or fries. I love this time of year. The freezer is full and I live to watch the expression on older couples bank fishing when I load their 5 gallion bucket. It makes my day and I know it makes theirs.

Post Thanks / Like

All the guys I have met on this site have fery good people... River Halk thanks for all the reports and for what you do shows the kind of guy you are.. I sent you a PM

Post Thanks / Like

There is nothing like have a heart for people.