HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My fishing hole-little platte river

Post Thanks / Like

Default My fishing hole-little platte river

Not very promising
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lay Flat

Tie a rope to your waist and slide out on your belly. Take a little gear as possible (I recommend poles you wouldn't care to lose) with you incase you break through. Don't worry about getting out. As soon as you hit the water you'll have plenty strength to drag yourself out with the rope tied around your waist. Don't forget to tie the rope to a solid tree.

On second thought, wait 'til spring.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

A stick of dynamite would take care of that ice real quick. By the way looks like some good fish hiding spots. Reminds me of my younger days fishing around low water slabs. Not to many of them left, all replaced with some type of bridge now.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

How far is it above the free ramp? Looks like the one that stopped me in my "how far can you go" exploration during the high water of '93.

Post Thanks / Like

By road about 3 miles,not sure about by water.You can get under it with some bending during normal pool,waters a little up in the pic.On weekends I've seen bass turney boats go under.Water is all open now,but all my rods are in the living room waiting to get packed.Leave for Fl. sun. morning.Work sat. nite till midnight.Up at 5:00 a.m. to start that 1700 mile trip,so the car will be packed sat. morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    A stick of dynamite would take care of that ice real quick. By the way looks like some good fish hiding spots. Reminds me of my younger days fishing around low water slabs. Not to many of them left, all replaced with some type of bridge now.
    Boy,I could have some fun with dynamite,with my luck,my dog would retrieve it.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cook
    Boy,I could have some fun with dynamite,with my luck,my dog would retrieve it.
    Bad dog bad dog... lol
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion