Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Eagle Boats

Dedduc Guest

Default War Eagle Boats

Looking for a new boat,what do you guys think of War Eagle???

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent Boat E-X Press is also a good good choise

mikeg

Dedduc Guest

Looking at a 2072 with a 150 yamaha for fishing and ducks.

Post Thanks / Like

in that size boat I like the G3 better...Seems like it has more floor space.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a buddy that owns a war eagle and have fished from it.Nice boat and he loves it.Also have buddy that fishes out of an Xpress boat with a 115 on it.He is thinking of selling it becuase it rides bad and is unstable at higher speeds.Drifts all over.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Express

I have 2 friends, both have the same boat. One has a 70 on his and the other a 90. The 70 is smooth. The 90 rides like a log wagon

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 war-Eagles. So I guess i don't need to tell you l like mine.
    Boat number one is a 2003 2072-LDSV Full floor and sides. Side console, 6ft bench seat for storage. 6 ft Gun box turned into a 8ft rod box. 6 seat bases. 3 front and 3 back deck.
    built in 18 gallon gas tank. Running a Suzuki 140 4-stroke on it now. I have has this motor on it for a year next month. Before that I was running an old Johnson 85 Hp on the boat.It did OK. But sure drank the gas. The 4-stoke does not that much fuel.

Would I buy this boat again? Yes I would. Also look at how the boats are built, And also what degree the hull is. War-eagle is 12 degree most of the others are just a 6 degree. Makes a difference when the water gets choppy..

the other is a 175. 17ft long 54" wide tiller Yamaha 25 hp 4[stroke motor on it. it also rides good.

War-Eagle will build the boats the way you ask if it can be done. The others you get what they have and that is it. Also Look At Sea-ark they they have a 15 degree hull ..
    Also if I were you I would try to ride in all the boats and then decide..

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dedduc
    Looking for a new boat,what do you guys think of War Eagle???
    my buddy loves his. he has a 16 footer camo'd out for duck hunting with a built in gun box. he has a 25 hp yamaha on the back of it. i think his only regret is that he didnt get a larger boat.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default boats

Just wondering if you have seen the gator trax boat. It is on the off topic forum on page four. One slick looking boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't comment on X-press (john or duck) type boats but the X70 (Bass boat) I have rides like a dream and I'm very happy with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast